Register now for the RACP Congress 2019 taking place from Monday, 6 to Wednesday, 8 May 2019 at the Aotea Centre in Auckland, New Zealand.
RACP Congress 2019 brings together physicians from Australasia to exchange ideas, ask the tough questions, discuss concerns and develop solutions to enhance healthcare for all.
With a focus on Impacting health along the life course, RACP Congress 2019 takes an in-depth look at the range of ways physicians impact patients’ lives, from paediatrics to palliative care and how a patient’s life course – including their life experiences and social roles – influences their health.
Key topics for 2019 include:
To view the program and to register visit the Congress website.
- Life course theory ‘How do we impact health along the life course?’
- Obesity: rising to the challenge
- First 1000 days and non-communicable diseases
- Medically unexplained symptoms master class
- Mental health and addiction of patients
- Chronic disease and integrated care