Paramedics Australasia QLD State Conference
Care out there, Country to the Coast
Held in Ipswich, this years state conference offers a range of presenters from across the health care setting who will share insights into the challenges of clinical practice across the patient journey as well as the latest in out-of-hospital research, national registration and many other areas of interest for out-of-hospital health care.
Whilst the conference will deliver interesting and valuable content, the organisers have allowed plenty of time for discussion and interaction with presenters so that those in attendance have the opportunity to squeeze as much learning out of the day as they possibly can. A very well priced conference offering you a packed day of valuable professional development and networking.
- Dr Trent Lipp - Adult Trauma & The Patient Journey
- Dr Fiona Reilly - Paediatric Trauma: Country to the Coast
- Lachlan Parker - Challenges of Guideline Development
- Dennis Jess - Latest on Paramedic Registration
- Kate Pemberton - Out of Hospital Research: Everyone has a Role
- Dr Scott Devenish - Mentorship & Feedback
- Brydie Edwards - Telemedicine and Retrieval Services
- Helen Cartwright - Mental Health
- Elliott Bates - Case Presentation
- Prof Vivienne Tippett - Paramedic Academic Leadership
REGISTRATIONS MUST CLOSE - 4:00pm, Wednesday 9th August, 2017
Conference enquiries can be directed to Daniel Townson email@example.com