PLEASE NOTE: You must registered to attend SPAIC 2016 to register for this workshop.
Matt and Adam (both Intensive Care Paramedics and ex-military) together with TacMed bring you an exciting, practical and hands on workshop on prehospital tactical medicine. The purpose of this workshop is to use both theory and practical components to address;
- Trauma Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) and TCCC concepts and history.
- Direct, indirect threat and evacuation causality care
- Self and buddy care
- Tourniquet use, concept and drills
- Wound packing with haemostatics
- Chest injuries management
- Airway and direct pressure dressings
- Situational awareness drills
Box 173, 585 Lt Collins StreetMelbourne VIC 3000
Free call: 1300 793 385
Copyright © 2015 Paramedics Australasia. All rights reserved